CoinManage 2021 not updating bullion values.

brubaker

image.png.4ba806559576c00faed3335af812be16.pngimage.png.a87018ee9c86899ed7d6e5e12190a09d.png

I purchased CoinManager 2021. When i try to update the Bullion values by pressing the circled  button (see above image) i get "Encountered an improper argument". I am running a laptop with Windows 10. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Also the values of coins your program gives, are less than a book i own which is a year old. i purchased your program to value my fathers coin collection, to give me some idea of its vale before i sell it. Clearly i am unable to continue without you replying to this thread. the software is unfit for my purpose. I have tried in previous threads to get an answer to this issue, but you have ignored my questions. the reason i say you have ignored my threads is, i can see that other posts have been answered. If this is not resolve in the next week i will be approaching my bank to get a credit card refund.