Reports Do not Exist

Guest Kevin Adams

Guest Kevin Adams

Installed HomeMange 2022 and whenever I try to run a report it lists the report path and indicates the report does not exist.  Checked path and seems to be correct and it appears reports are present in folder.

21 hours ago, Lonestar10 said:

I'm suddenly getting the same error.

C:\Users\char\OneDrive\Documents\HomeManage\Reports\itemdetail1image.crd Does Not Exist.

Using version 22.0.0.6

Hi, can you verify the file:

C:\Users\char\OneDrive\Documents\HomeManage\Reports\itemdetail1image.crd

we have had a couple users with OneDrive problems recently.  Maybe as a test you could copy all the files from the

C:\Users\char\OneDrive\Documents\HomeManage\Reports

folder to a non One-Drive folder and then change the REPORTS folder to the new folder.

TOOLS > PREFERENCES from the main menu

2022-01-26_11-37-35.png

• 5 months later...

Gosh..sorry for the delay.  So, I copied the Reports file to a location on the D/: drive and pointed the program to the new folder, but I get a similar error:

ERROR: D:\Charles\Documents\Home Manage Inventory\Reports\AssetList.lst Does Not Exist.  I can't all up any reports.  Everything else seems to be working, but I'm obviously missing a link somewhere.

Using version: 22.0.0.7

Something was really messed up with this program on on my main desktop.  I couldn't generate any reports from Home Manage Inventory, no matter where I moved or pointed the folders and files.
So, I back everything up, (including Tools > Backup Data to Internet).  I installed HMI on a second PC and restored the data file (Tools > Restore from Internet).  Everything worked fine on the second PC.

I then uninstalled HMI from the my desktop PC, reinstalled the program, and restored the data there as well.  
Everything is working as it should.
I don't know what got disconnected, but I'm happy my data is now available for reports.
Thank you!