SM2022 Bug in Columns of main view screen

Just installed SM2022 update.  (Running on Windows 11 Pro.) Couple of somewhat minor though irritating apparent bugs in the main view portion of the program.

1.  The Image column cannot be widened and as a result (at least on my large 40 inch monitor), the images shown in that column are very tiny.

2.  If one wants to move a column to the left of the image column, it can be done, but then those columns to the left of the image column are completely blank. (See attached)

sm2022.jpg

4 hours ago, admin said:

Hi, ok it looks like the dragging columns in that manner is not working correctly.  We will fix this for the next free 2022 update.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks, though in reality that was not my main concern, rather I would like to have the images column at least be long enough so that the word “Image” is not cut off. The problem with the images column might be related to the resolution of my monitor which is 5120 x 2160.

For example, when I use the computer where my SM program is located as a remote computer from my laptop, the full word of “Image” appears along with extra spacing.  So even though that column can not be expanded, the full relative size of each image appears. That does not happen when viewing on my monitor at its primary resolution of 5120 x 2160.

19 hours ago, maineiac13 said:

Thanks, though in reality that was not my main concern, rather I would like to have the images column at least be long enough so that the word “Image” is not cut off. The problem with the images column might be related to the resolution of my monitor which is 5120 x 2160.

For example, when I use the computer where my SM program is located as a remote computer from my laptop, the full word of “Image” appears along with extra spacing.  So even though that column can not be expanded, the full relative size of each image appears. That does not happen when viewing on my monitor at its primary resolution of 5120 x 2160.

Ok understood.  Is hard to test this without buying a monitor that supports this resolution.  But it is something we have been meaning to buy so now may be the best time.