Mint Product Code - CM USA 2022?

Guest Ken

Hi, this field is part of the master database.  It is not a field you can enter when adding coins to your inventory.

If you look at the COINMANAGE DATABASE EDITOR under the TOOLS menu you can see where the new field is.

We have been adding the mint product code whenever we add new varieties.  We are also adding this info for older coins whenever we work on the database

On 4/7/2022 at 11:50 PM, admin said:

Hi, this field is part of the master database.  It is not a field you can enter when adding coins to your inventory.

If you look at the COINMANAGE DATABASE EDITOR under the TOOLS menu you can see where the new field is.

We have been adding the mint product code whenever we add new varieties.  We are also adding this info for older coins whenever we work on the database

OK, after watching Paul's video on YouTube four times I found what he and you were talking about (advanced stuff).   But, on the normal ADD or EDIT a coin page I could not find any reference to the Mint Code.  Where can I see it on existing coins or when I add new issues?

Ken

On 4/9/2022 at 9:50 AM, Guest Ken said:

Where can I see it on existing coins or when I add new issues?

Yes we will be showing it in the variety coin list. you see when adding/editing coins in your inventory.  We will make this list customizable so the user can edit which fields show in this list.