Updating coin values

Guest toddmike

Guest toddmike

I'm considering buying coinmanage software and have a question about updating the coin value database. In the future will there be a way to update the coin values without purchasing the latest version of the software?  I'm wondering if I'll have to buy the software program every year to keep the values current.

Thanks

We update the values once a year and you would need to upgrade to get the latest value updates.

The bullion spot prices are downloaded each time you run the program and that would not require an upgrade.

You can always assign your own values, maybe by searching eBay completed auctions from within the software.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JOE G

Thinking about purchasing Coin Manage.

Can CM apply coin values to non-slabbed coins?  I type generic EF or AU and no values are applied to coins I only put in Dansco or Whitman albums.  Thanks.

On 7/22/2022 at 11:48 AM, Guest JOE G said:

Thinking about purchasing Coin Manage.

Can CM apply coin values to non-slabbed coins?  I type generic EF or AU and no values are applied to coins I only put in Dansco or Whitman albums.  Thanks.

Hi, the values we have are for non-slabbed coins.  But they use the 70 point coin grading scale for US coins.  

UK coins are graded using the F, VF, XF, etc.. grading system