Invalid Product Key trying to install 2021

BillT

I liked the trial version, but having difficult running new 2021 purchased version.

I downloaded the trial apt. to try it out. I entered lots of different coins, with different dates, types, mint marks,,,.

I tried different functions like edit, reporting, deletes,,, I used this software in conjunction with CoinStudy for values, mint marks,,, I tried several of the ‘Reporting functions’ and like it.

I liked the product, so I purchased the new version “Coin Manage USA 2022’ from Liberty Street.  I downloaded it, and it was installed. After install, I tried to load. Got message to “Activate Purchased Activation Code”. The next message said “Activate CoinManage online now” which I selected. Then I got a screen to “type your product key”. I copied and pasted this key from the message from Liberty Street. When I tried to enter, I got a TurboActivate message, “You must enter a valid product key….”  Tried entering the key manually, and got the same message. I went back to the trial version “2017” and found that I could still enter data. But when I tried to use the reporting function, I got an error message “The project file cannot be read. It was generated with a newer version of this software”.

What should I do?  Plus, I don't want to lose data that I have entered.