How to Add a Country and its respective coins not in CM db

RASRAS

For this specific request for information it is not clear (if anything) regarding How to Add a Country and its Coins that do not exist in CoinManage for the country(ies) and build the various denominations for that particular country.

All in all I am attempting to inventory all my collection including throughout the world, including country(ies) not currently in the CMdb.

Let's say I want to add a country, such as Israell, or Italy, or any country that is not already in the db.  How would I go about doing that?

And, in adding country(ies), I wnat to add each of the denominations, etc.

Within that, what is the structure to add the increments, as in: hierarchy to add the smallest amount denom.  If to add each denom, would, for lowest coin be 1 or -- 

Example:  The lowest coin is 1/2 colones in Costa Rica and the highest coin 500 colones.  Is the structure 1, or 01, or 10, or 100? , something like that?

Or, is that able to be accomplished , allowed ?

Even though allowed to do with LS/CM?

When I go into CMdb Editor it immediately wants a Country/Year (which displays choice of the list but not Add New Country, etc.).  It does not give option to add New Country or to Add New Country and its Inventory to Your specific Collection not included in LS/CM.

I would like to add countries not included and their respective coins, denoms, etc, specific to my collection(s).

I see certain areas, sort of, begining around 2022 page 85, but it is very vague as to whether this can be accomplished and, if so, no explanation as to the hierarchy, etc.

Is there a separate guidebook to understanding this.

If I understand it correctly I would be happy to share what I gather, build, etc for future incorporation(s) to your db.

I thank you in advance for any information you can supply.