Continuous error messages - items and database

HJH3

When opening CM 2023, get constant error messages, see attached, and am not able to add or delete any new entries. Clicking Ok closes the message but returns at any movement, page to page or field to field, making CM unusable. All updates are installed. I cannot use my CM to add - delete or modify any items. I have been using CM for many years, upgrading regularly. I usually have to press Ok many times to get the error message to close. Any help would be appreciated.

image.png.5b7a88d1052d6e8c936821ad3ac3c1f8.png

Hi, that error usually means there is a mismatch between the program and the data file.  Such as when a customer is using the 2023 version with a 2022 data file.  Can you select FILE > UPDATE DATA FILE from the main menu, then EXIT and restart the program. Does that help?

No, that doesn't work, see attached message of what I get when I press update data file.

image.png.eee26de08c1923611b3e271f16c88ecb.png

I let it go through its pace's, closed the program and reopened. Below is the message I get now when I try to reopen program.

image.png.72a86c725b43d23c32304730c4e1ca64.png

And after that I get....

image.png.5ec83000627f8c4ebc8454a53027952d.png

Do I need to rename something?