Having to enter activation code every time I start the new 2024 version

Alain

Hello,

I just installed the new 2024 version, and I must enter my Activation Code every time that I start the program.

I tried re-booting the computer, running StampManage as an administrator, nothing fixed it. Once activated, it runs good but it's annoying having to re-enter the Activation Code all the time.

Can you help?

Thanks

No changes were done to the computer before installing SM 2024. SM 2023 is still installed and works fine.

I manually added SM 2024 to the authorized app in the Windows Firewall, re-booted the computer again, ran SM 2024 as an Administrator again, and I still must enter the Activation Code every time that I start SM 2024.

Seriously thinking about de-installing SM 2024 and keep using SM 2023 that works fine and wait for the mid-year upgrade to try SM2024 again.

I am having the same problem. I have to re-enter the activation code everytime I start the program. I re-started the computer and that didn't help.  I have upgraded multiple time each year since 2021 without encountering this problem.

I am having the same problem. Each time I start the 2024 version, it requests the activation code. I was not having this problem with the 2023 version when I used it a few days earlier.  Restarting the computer did not fix the problem. I also tried unintalling the 2024 version using the Windows Uninstall procedure, and the uninstall process would not run.

I see that I'm not the only one having this problem. I decided to go back to SM 2023 until there is a fix for that, it's annoying having to re-enter the activation code every time.

3 hours ago, emanu said:

I am having the same problem. Each time I start the 2024 version, it requests the activation code. I was not having this problem with the 2023 version when I used it a few days earlier.  Restarting the computer did not fix the problem. I also tried unintalling the 2024 version using the Windows Uninstall procedure, and the uninstall process would not run.

On 12/13/2023 at 12:44 PM, Alain said:

Hello,

I just installed the new 2024 version, and I must enter my Activation Code every time that I start the program.

I tried re-booting the computer, running StampManage as an administrator, nothing fixed it. Once activated, it runs good but it's annoying having to re-enter the Activation Code all the time.

Can you help?

Thanks

I have the same problem

On 12/14/2023 at 4:27 PM, Guest emanu said:

I am having the same problem. I have to re-enter the activation code everytime I start the program. I re-started the computer and that didn't help.  I have upgraded multiple time each year since 2021 without encountering this problem.

We switched licensing systems for the 2024 version.  Which is why this error did not happen in earlier versions.  Sorry about this, but it does'nt happen on any or our computers and seems to be happening to a small percentage of users.

We have a support ticket sent to the company that creates the system.

Which anti-virus are you using?

Can you try adding the program to your Anti-virus "safe list".  The procedure for doing this varies depending on anti-virus, we can assist if you tell me your anti-virus software.

The file that should be added to the "safe list" is usually at:

\\Program Files (x86)\StampManage 2024\StampManage.exe

On 12/15/2023 at 1:23 PM, emanu said:

Hi, if you have'nt already sent an email about this...could you email the activation code you are using to techsupport@libertystreet.com

The license software support said there is a way to turn on license code logging to try to debug the problem.

7 hours ago, admin said:

Hi, if you have'nt already sent an email about this...could you email the activation code you are using to techsupport@libertystreet.com

The license software support said there is a way to turn on license code logging to try to debug the problem.

I will send an email to techsupport@libertystreet.com with my activation code. Thanks