User Defined Fields

AncientRanger

I collect perfins and use UDF1 for the perfin ID (e.g. C194.51) and UDF2 to record the company/user of the perfin (e.g. Chase Manhattan Bank).  Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to include these fields in the sort order when creating my own report nor are they available to show as a column in the main view.  Can anyone help? I'm using StampManage USA 2022.  They say 2024 release has improvements in the reporting segment of the program.  I wonder if the improvements include using the user defined fields as mentioned.

Or...include new fields specific to perfin collectors much like the fields currently available to enter plate block number and number location. I haven't gotten around to it yet but I'm going to experiment with adding an image of the perfin insignia to each record.  I'm thinking I could cut & paste from my disk version of the Perfin Catalog.  If you really want to hit a homerun, consider getting a license to use those images from the The Perfins Club, Inc. (the publisher of the catalog) and make them available within your software.  By the way, I really like the StampManage program for my non-perfin collection.