Unable to activate Stamp Manage 2024 DeLuxe following upgrade from version 2023 DeLuxe

Luis Gomes

Hi, the 2023 version is not gone unless you personally uninstalled it.  The desktop icon may no longer be there.  We are using a new licensing system, we will take a look at what can cause this error and get a fixed version for you soon.

Is there anything about your computer hardware / operating system that is unusual?  This is so far the only report like this we will contact the licensing system company as well.

Hi, Thanks for coming back to me; as far as I can tell, there is nothing unusual about my computer it is the very same machine where I've been running StampManage on since 2020 without any problems, below you can find the System info I've emailed TechSupport@libertystreet.com.

Now ... related to the previous 2023 version ... if it is not gone ho can I access it ? In fact the icon still remains on the desktop along with the 2024 one .... BUT ..... as I followed the instructions on the update notice I received from Liberty, I installed version 2024 to THE SAME directory as the previous version (as I ALWAYS did in the previous updates since the 2021 one !!!) t   

Operating System Information: 

Edition  Windows 10 Home

Version 22H2

Installed on        ‎09/‎08/‎2020

OS build              19045.3803

Experience         Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

System Information:

Device name     LuisGomes

Processor             

Installed RAM   16,0 GB

Device ID            2ECE39A3-9E18-403A-AAB5-AF1D4C60E910

Product ID          00326-10000-00000-AA906

System type       64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch   Touch support with 10 touch points

(wrongly pressed enter in the previous post ... continuing .... !!) 

Now ... related to the previous 2023 version ... if it is not gone ho can I access it ? In fact the icon still remains on the desktop along with the 2024 one .... BUT ..... as I followed the instructions on the update notice I received from Liberty, I installed version 2024 to THE SAME directory as the previous version (as I ALWAYS did in the previous updates since the 2021 one !!!) the exe file associated to both icons is the same: "C:\Program Files (x86)\StampManage 2020\StampManage.exe" ..... so it actually launches version 2024 ..... Is there a way around it ????

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...