New computer problem

Ruth

I have purchased a new computer and am having a problem. In March of this year, I upgraded to the 2024 version of HomeManage which is on my old computer, and I did a backup to the internet as instructed in the forum.

I downloaded the 2024 version, but it does not accept the product key that was sent with the order. So I went back to the email I received on 16 March 2023, and followed the link to download from there. However, the 2022 version downloaded from that link.

Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 at 00:37
Subject: Your product key
To: <jayarem71@gmail.com>
Cc: <libertyst@gmail.com>

J R Mingins, Thank you for your HomeManage Upgrade order. Your product key is:

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Download and install HomeManage from the link below:
Download HomeManage

I have installed that version which accepted the product code. However that version will not restore my file from the internet as it is not the same version. I cannot seem to find how to upgrade the program to the 2024 version without paying again. Help please.

Hi,

if you have purchased the 2024 version you can download the file from:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/LSSDownloads/HomeMng2024Setup.exe

we tested this link here and it works for us.  If not working for you it is almost always your anti-virus or Windows preventing the download.

You can usually override and allow the download to continue.

If you can't can you reply with your anti-virus and we can research how to allow the download.  Often by adding the file to the "safe list" for the anti-virus.

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, rungek said:

I am having somewhat of the same problem. I have the key from 08/14/2023 upgrade and have downloaded the product from the link above. When I enter my key I get an error "

image.png.13af69f43d7a9c3666278cc86535cf0b.png

Help appreciated. Thanks

Hi, we have changed the licensing system to use shorter activation codes.  The new codes are 16 characters long instead of 24.  Looking similar to this:

H6NV-9SKG-66NJ-VDPA

If your HomeManage 2024 activation code is the older 24 character format, and you have downloaded the program again recently, email us at:

sales@libertystreet.com

and we will generate a new code