Coinmanage Deluxe 2024 will not activate - Network Time Out

I upgraded my CoinManage Deluxe 2020 software to the newer version 2024 on 12/24/2023. I received confirmation and an activation code. When I run the file it opens a requester for the activation code. When I enter the code it returns an error message "Network operation timed out". I have tried repeatedly to get past the error with no success including running in administrative mode. I sent several messages to tech support without getting ANY response. I have been a CoinManage user for over 10 years and I really don't need the updated version but I CERTAINLY don't want it if I can't use it. I can't find the problem documented anywhere and a search of the forum returns nothing. HELP!!

image.png.41db692632badcf8de20562c8353a089.png

Hi, I recall an email about this we replied to.  Not sure if it was you.  Can you email sales@libertystreet.com we are working on another build that should fix this.  

Are you connected to the internet when you try to register?  If so, do you have any firewall running that would prevent an application from accessing the internet.?