Problems after updating Stamp Manage 24

I tried to start this topic before I realized I had to sign in So if it's a repeat, sorry!

A few days ago I completed the most recent update to SM 2024. Immediately after the upgrade I had to reenter the activation code.  Since then I have had to restart the program twice each time I had to reenter the activation code.  Now last night the computer got turned off.  I tried to start Stamp Manage again tonight and again I had to enter the activation code.  I got the message "This license key has already been activated the maximum number of times."  I suspect the update corrupted the program that it is not keeping the activation code.  I do have back up to the internet from last week aned a recent back up.  Can I get a new license key (old key H64B-H3X8-YVWJ-VXSM).   Also should I consider totally uninstalling Stamp Manage and reloading the most recent edition.  I have an older slower compute and that takes at least 1-2 hours to load stamp manage so I'd like to avoid that if I can.  Any suggestions

Thanks Paul S

I am having the same problem.  Also, when I try to email support I get this error:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <techsupport@libertystreetsoftware.com>: No mx record found for domain=libertystreetsoftware.com

Any Help?

Tom

18 hours ago, thobbs66 said:

I am having the same problem.  Also, when I try to email support I get this error:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. <techsupport@libertystreetsoftware.com>: No mx record found for domain=libertystreetsoftware.com

Any Help?

Tom

Hi, the email is techsupport@libertystreet.com not techsupport@libertystreetsoftware.com

On 2/24/2024 at 7:27 AM, psattler said:

I tried to start this topic before I realized I had to sign in So if it's a repeat, sorry!

A few days ago I completed the most recent update to SM 2024. Immediately after the upgrade I had to reenter the activation code.  Since then I have had to restart the program twice each time I had to reenter the activation code.  Now last night the computer got turned off.  I tried to start Stamp Manage again tonight and again I had to enter the activation code.  I got the message "This license key has already been activated the maximum number of times."  I suspect the update corrupted the program that it is not keeping the activation code.  I do have back up to the internet from last week aned a recent back up.  Can I get a new license key (old key H64B-H3X8-YVWJ-VXSM).   Also should I consider totally uninstalling Stamp Manage and reloading the most recent edition.  I have an older slower compute and that takes at least 1-2 hours to load stamp manage so I'd like to avoid that if I can.  Any suggestions

Thanks Paul S

Hi, we are going to email you