None of the commands work in SM 2013

crossrh

None of the commands (Add Stamp, etc.) work. It doesn't matter if I choose it from the right-click menu, an icon, or from the menu bar. When I do try a command, the mouse jumps to the bottom of the screen. I'm able to change category and scroll through the stamps in that category, but I can't double-click on a stamp to bring up its properties. This might have started after I deleted SM2012. I tried deleting SM 2013 and reinstalling 2012, and then 2013, but that didn't help. SM2012 works just fine. I tried deleting headers.wch, but that didn't help either. Is that enough information?

Sometimes this happens if you have the ADD STAMP window open and don't realize it. When the ADD STAMP_ window is open all commands and buttons on the main window toolbar are disabled until it is closed...Does Exiting the program work? Try restarting your machine and run the program again. If the problem keeps happening I can remote control to your machine and usually fix it.