Data quality request - Cleanup and Standardize Types Table

bcottun

Paul, for years now I have used MS Access to clean up the SM Types table after each upgrade and maintenance release. I spend an hour or two correcting descriptions, typos, hyphenation, etc. Is there any way I can keep from having all my corrections overwritten during every upgrade and maintenance release? I would be glad to do a quality edit of Types and maybe Varieties before each release or maintenance upgrade for you before you issue the release as I am going to have to do it anyway. Thanks, Bill

Hi Bill

You are referring to the Types table which lists countries / categories?? and not the Varieties table which lists individual stamp varieties? Any variety info you edit should not be overwritten. ,Yes, please ZIP and email me your data file when you have time and we will integrate it into the master database. I have seen the data you have contributed and it is of the highest quality, thanks very much for your efforts.