2023 Coins - Something is missing here

RASRAS

I installed CM 2023 last week.  After I installed it I noticed that there are no coins listed in the CMdb for 2023 and therefore I cannot enter or find and 2023 coins in the data base.  What happened, and how would I rectify this?  Attached are two pictures of what I show.

Within those two pictures, can you explain what is 2019 vs 2019(), and what is 2022 vs. 2022' , and as you can see there is no 2023 lsited in one picture, and when I look in the 2023 diectory the last coins in the list are 2022.

Thanks in advance for your support.

CM-01.JPG

CM-02.JPG

Thanks for the reply.  I realised after I sent the text that it is early -- just thought I would see some of the regular every-year issues to be there.

Anyway, I have never added anything to any value tables whatsoever, to any version of CM.  In fact, I haven't added anything to that 2023 version I just added, after noticing I wasn't seeing anything for 2023.  Performed the upgrade just as I have each year, backup, etc.