SM USA 2023 Upgrade

m.stephen

I own SM USA 2022. I purchased the SM USA 2023 Upgrade. I received a receipt, but did NOT receive the email with download link and activation key. I have used online chat and emails to report this issue. A representative told me in online chat that the server that issues licensing was down, and they would manually email me the link and the key.

4/5/23 Edit:

It took 5 days, but I did receive the download link and activation key by email. along with an apology. The program installed flawlessly into the existing directory, with all of my data intact. The only issue is that the program does not remember your column settings, so those must be manually configured. Perhaps the programmers can address this minor issue in a future update.

Stamp Mange is perfect for my needs. Very highly recommended.

Edited by m.stephen
Remove complaint, insert compliment

My apologies.  What happenened is the company that hosts our licensing server had serious downtime for days.  Many orders did not get an automated reply with activation code... so we have been going through many orders manually.  

I believe we have found your email and repliled with the download link and code.