I am trying to see what the current value is for my coin and it is not showing. I performed the ApPply Calues to my Collection from the Tools Menu and it does not appear to work.

BxLorenz

Hi, the program needs the grade of the coin to get a value.  From the screenshot you posted I'm not seeing a grade for that 2023 P Peace dollar.  Note that we don't alway have values for very recent issues.  Would be better to search the coin on eBay to see what the actually selling price is these days.

Just keep in mind that although the USM strikes a coin in a Proof, Mint or Uncirculate "condition", they do not guarantee any strike to be what you want it to be.

The graders determine what is what.

As for a coin that is recent, well, that is dtermined what the market is at its time.  So, therefore, it is too early for pricing, for many reasons.

Coin Manage / Liberty Street, they update and provide info; they provide update info which is more or less a helpful guide.  You can use it in and for many purposes that you decide to, but it is not a guarantee of what you expect it to be.  Just use the information as a guide, solely.

The coin collector market is both subjective and objective.  As a collector . . .