STILL Unable to activate StampManage 2024

Hi, the company that develops are new licensing system has responded with a couple of things we can try.  It involves rebuilding the software using a new method for validating machine ID.  

We are going to have a new build next week and I will e-mail you when it is ready for download.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've received no news on the new SW build which was supposed to be available last week and solve my installation issue.

Any feedback on this ? If nothing is going to happen on the next coming days ..... AT LEAST PROVIDE INFO ON HOW TO GO BACK TO THE 2023 VERSION !!    

• 2 weeks later...

I've been waiting for the new build since the week starting the 5th of February and got NO NEWS.

In my previous post (on the 13th) I requested info on how to go back to 2023 version and got NO NEWS.

So .... since December I am unable to use the product .... more than 2 months.

TODAY .... I've received an e-mail from sales saying there is a new upgrade to the 2024 Version that I should upgrade via:

HELP -> CHECK FOR UPDATES 

from the main menu.

How is that ? if I cannot even start the product ....... !!!!

Is there anyone in Liberty Street willing to really solve my issue ????1  

On 2/24/2024 at 8:13 PM, Luis Gomes said:

I've been waiting for the new build since the week starting the 5th of February and got NO NEWS.

In my previous post (on the 13th) I requested info on how to go back to 2023 version and got NO NEWS.

So .... since December I am unable to use the product .... more than 2 months.

TODAY .... I've received an e-mail from sales saying there is a new upgrade to the 2024 Version that I should upgrade via:

HELP -> CHECK FOR UPDATES 

from the main menu.

How is that ? if I cannot even start the product ....... !!!!

Is there anyone in Liberty Street willing to really solve my issue ????1  

Hi Anyone who is following this topic,

This problem has been finally solved following one hint from Liberty .... the problem was related to WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) on my PC. As a matter of fact I realized that 3 WMI classes (Win32_Processor, Win32_WMISetting and Win32_OperatingSystem) were faulty and failed to initialize. Once I managed to correct this issue (with the help of several internet posts ... re-compiling .mof files and re-registering required dlls) the activation of StampManage 2024 went on smoothly.

My Conclusion: The new licensing SW being used in StampManage2024 uses a set of Windows provided services via WMI, which were not used by the previous license control mechanisms (this is of course true ... unless ... my WMI classes got disrupted in-between activations. 

On 2/1/2024 at 2:48 AM, admin said:

Hi, the company that develops are new licensing system has responded with a couple of things we can try.  It involves rebuilding the software using a new method for validating machine ID.  

We are going to have a new build next week and I will e-mail you when it is ready for download.

My 2024 download will not activate. When Key is input all I get is a timed-out message.

Hi jscapper,

Never happened to me but .... isn't your firewall blocking the application from accessing the internet ?? In the firewall settings allow the application to access the internet (or de-activate the fw for a couple of minutes) and try again.

Good Luck 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Help

My 2024 deluxe was working fine until today on both of my computers. Now it wants me to enter my activation code. Then it tells me the code has already be.eh used. Nothing has changed on either computer.

I think this is happening due to a recent Microsoft Windows update...can you email the activation code to: techsupport@libertystreet.com

we will reset the code, it will almost certainly work again after that is done