Another "activation issue" after upgrade.

Recently installed the latest update for Stamp Manage 2024 only to be met with the "The licence key has already been activated the maximum number of times" pop up (see image).

Have tried using your key page with no success (mainly because Stamp Manage 2024 is not on there).

The program works great....except when there's an update or an upgrade.  

error.png

EDIT:  I have tried completely uninstalling and re-installing and am getting the same issue.  Assuming I'll have the same issue on my other install on my home PC.

15 hours ago, admin said:

HI, can you try the code again we have reset it.  There is going to be a "self-service" portal where users can handle this without contacting us we are hoping to have it ready in the coming weeks.

Working on both PC's again many thanks.

• 1 month later...

Georg.E this is not intended for you but for the Admin Team that helped you, I hope they can do for me what they did for you as this shouldn't happen!   

I'm having the exact same issue and no one at Liberty Street has responded for nearly 3 weeks to my emails asking for help. I am going back into the hospital for a quadruple bi-pass on 4/15/2024 and if everything goes OK I would expect to be back to my stamps in a few weeks. It would be really nice if I could get my Stamp Manage Deluxe up and running again by a simple reset at the Liberty Street end. Thanks 

12 hours ago, Julius Jahnke said:

Georg.E this is not intended for you but for the Admin Team that helped you, I hope they can do for me what they did for you as this shouldn't happen!   

I'm having the exact same issue and no one at Liberty Street has responded for nearly 3 weeks to my emails asking for help. I am going back into the hospital for a quadruple bi-pass on 4/15/2024 and if everything goes OK I would expect to be back to my stamps in a few weeks. It would be really nice if I could get my Stamp Manage Deluxe up and running again by a simple reset at the Liberty Street end. Thanks 

I would suggest you create a new post as I did.