CoinManage USA 2024

Hi, you can enter them as 1 Oz. Silver Rounds as shown in the screenshot below.  There are so many companies selling these type of coins it is not possible to include them in a database.

image.png

3 hours ago, admin said:

Hi, you can enter them as 1 Oz. Silver Rounds as shown in the screenshot below.  There are so many companies selling these type of coins it is not possible to include them in a database.

image.png

Thank you!

Am I correct in thinking this guy wants to save them as JM Bullion (1oz, etc.) -- they maybe want to track them in this way they can and more later, and then they can have APMEX of the same etc, and the, and then, and then and then and then.  So he has to creeate them in Bullion | Silver | Gold and the denoms etc for each.  I've done this so many times through the trees and it works for me, But... there has got to be an easier way.

I'd show the different ways I've created them in Bullion and it works for me for now, but if I attempt to copy the strucures as an example to show as I've made, your site will not accept the jpg I attempt to attach as jpg files are too large. 

Anyway, I think I know what and why they want to catagorize them in that manner. 

Unless you, PDD, can tell/describe a different way.  And yes, I have watched the various videos.  [Note that I have followed this Program for many years and have gone through the many new LSCM manuals -- and the thing I notice is that the additions/changes/new, etc every year always tend to the "new" .  What I mean is, what I learned from the manual back 10+ years ago how to do that was simple back then I have to go back to that manual way back then and follow forward each to see how I learned what to do to now apply it to today's how you might do it now.  YKIKWU.

23 hours ago, RASRAS said:

Am I correct in thinking this guy wants to save them as JM Bullion (1oz, etc.)

It may be a good idea to have some sort of "manufacturer" field for this type of item.  I suppose you could use a user defined field for that.  Because right now you would probably have to add "JM Bullion 1 oz. coin" as a new variety in the CoinManage database, then it would be available to inventory.  This would be cumbersome if you have silver coins from many different companies.