Adding a country with coins

Rewalston:  Once you've created the coin record, next right-click on the record and select "Edit Variety Information" and enter the value for that particular property, and then click on OK at the bottom of the page.  The value is now updated for that coin.

This is driving me NUTS. I have 3 coins from Liberia. All 3 have the same year but a different reverse side. These coins are commemorating Princess Diana's death. To be exact 1st coin is "Lady Spencer", 2nd coin is "The People's Princess" and the 3rd coin is "The Final Journey". They are all $5 coins. I have been able to add Liberia and sup-type under 5 Dollars called Diana Series. I added the 3 coins as different varieties. Then I saved what I've typed in. But when I go to "add a coin" it is only showing me two of the three that I entered. I've done this a half dozen times with the same results. It's driving  me bonkers.

Admin can you help

This is driving me NUTS. I have 3 coins from Liberia. All 3 have the same year but a different reverse side. These coins are commemorating Princess Diana's death. To be exact 1st coin is "Lady Spencer", 2nd coin is "The People's Princess" and the 3rd coin is "The Final Journey". They are all $5 coins. I have been able to add Liberia and sup-type under 5 Dollars called Diana Series. I added the 3 coins as different varieties. Then I saved what I've typed in. But when I go to "add a coin" it is only showing me two of the three that I entered. I've done this a half dozen times with the same results. It's driving  me bonkers.