Stamp values zeroing out after making a mass change via properties

Roydel

After this last release I found that when I make a mass change to a group of stamps, the values zero out for that group.  E.G., I select 10 lines in a collection.  Then I right click and select properties.  This brings up the properties dialog box that allows for mass changes.  I make a change to Dealer, for example.  When I hit OK, it changes the Dealer for the selected group, but it also clears out the values for each stamp.  This is particularly frustrating when I have manually entered values.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just going to post this same thing today.  I use my own user defined formats, so that I can control the values 100%.  I thought maybe that it was because of this that the value was being recalculated on a mass change.  (All I was changing was location).  I am guessing that all that is supposed to change is location (or dealer as Roydel above mentioned) and not other things.  Let me know if you want other info.  I am on the current version of Stamp Manage 2023.  This is not something that I had noticed before, but it could be that I just didn't notice because I was mostly using formats that came with the software.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have just experienced a similar problem  involving a small number (several hundred) stamps that may have been involved in a group update.  The update had nothing to do with value.  I had changed the name of a dealer and was updating my collection to reflect the change.  I am manually fixing the stamps that were changed but hope this bug can be fixed soon so that we can again use the bulk update feature.