How To Increase Font Size In A List Of Stamps

admin

• 1 month later...

This does not work in 2018 version.  It works for all lists except the main window of the stamps.  This list has to be changed by the Windows Settings Systems Display control panel.  However this changes everything on the computer for the user.  This is a bug to me.  At a display setting of 100%, it should be readable more so than try to get all the information on one line.  Kirk

2 hours ago, kirkdebs said:

This does not work in 2018 version.  It works for all lists except the main window of the stamps.  This list has to be changed by the Windows Settings Systems Display control panel.  However this changes everything on the computer for the user.  This is a bug to me.  At a display setting of 100%, it should be readable more so than try to get all the information on one line.  Kirk

Ok, we are going to take a look at this in the next few days.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 3 months later...
On 1/2/2018 at 12:42 AM, kevincol said:

I also have 2018 and can't increase the font size on the list of stamps.

On 12/27/2017 at 11:38 AM, kirkdebs said:

I use StampManage USA 2018 and the "Font Height For Lists of Stamps" feature DOES work! You just need to make the change and then close the program and then re-open it for the change to take effect. It works fine for me except that I reduced the font size.

FYI, this feature only changes the height of the font, NOT the height of the row in the list display. So, if you increase the font size, you'll actually see less info in the list display, but what you do see will be larger!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Maria

Similar problem in 2021 - font size is massive (around 36 I think) in the "My Collection" list, so it's unreadable. I have a 42" ultra wide monitor and even then I can't see all the columns!